Friday, January 7, 2011

Romance With My Handsom

Romancewith my
handsom is so grand and so great! I bless that great day you first said ''Hey.''
I took your picture and did not know exactly why? But you were cute so I did not mind!
The years went by and we became close, we were there for each othere for many times and more!  You showed me that all men don't break gentel hearts!
And that Some say it and mean it from the very start!
I realized one day I could not live with out you! Oh what a joy that was!
Becuse not only did I feel that way, but you did too! Oh Blessed day I thought at once!
To have my best friend and love so true! With me for the rest of my life! For you to have me too, oh boy! We sarted a life together and still are as storng as ever.
With a little one, of the age of three.  Our little one is a joy to us both! As we are to one another! I pray we stay together as long as we live! And that our children live long and healthy lifes.  For we to shall do the same. I do not ever want to live my life with out you,becuse I choose not too, never becuse i have too!
God bless the day we met, the blissful kisses we share, the tinder hugs, and gental and privet
conversations that is only between you and I! The love we share all through the night!
I would never trade all that for another. And I know the words you would say to me is!
nor would I!
To end my loving thought of you, I'll say this now.
You are ''My Handsom'' and how! I do not ever want to part, forever you and I from the start! Till the end, my Jesus never let us part!
I LOVE YOU MY HANDSOM!!!

MY HANDSOM:____________________
YOUR LOVE:__________________
DATE OF:________________

No comments:

Post a Comment