This to all the young girls and ladys out there. Now I know this blog is not like my othere,
but I hope you all like it all the same. I want to talk to the girls and ladys that are over weight, and love under shirts or tank tops! You see I my self am over weight too and I love tank tops and under shirts. But the problem is that they all roll up on my belly and butt!
Even though they are fitted properly to my body and the shirt says it will not come up on me. It does any way! I know that there are a lot of yall out there who go through the same thing every day too, thats why I wrote this. We want to have pretty clothes like heathy women too. And trust when I say if your heathy I am happy for you, hey I am trying to get
there my self too! But if you are not or even happy to just be full figure you know what I am talking about! When you are out and, you want to wear a tank top you weary if your shirt is
going to come up or roll up on you. At least I do. Well becuse it does! Then I find that I had to turn my tank top into a under shirt looking thing becuse I do not want my shirt to roll
up on me or come up and show by belly! Now I do not know about you all, but that is not
clothes freedom! No sir ree.....! And the ones who suffer the most is teenage girl and young girls. You wonder why I say that? Well for example when they are hanging out with
their friends they have to stay self concious about their bodys becuse their shirt won't stay down for nothing! They have to keep rolling it down or pulling it down. That can be realy emarising and bad for thier self esteem too! So I hope that this makes you all feel better
becuse you know you are not alone on this awful matter at hand! What is the big deal some wonder? EVERY THING!!! In our clothes we should feel happy not unhappy. So all that I
and all girls, women, and teenagers are asking is can you please make a tank top, and under shirt that won't makes us feel fat and upset when we wear it? Looks are one thing and how it wears is the problem at hand! so I hope that every one reads this and tells me
how they feel too, and hey, maybe a clothes maker will see this and finely do something
about it, once and for all.
Thankyou for reading my blog and always feel pretty eather way it goes:} P.S. SORRY ABOUT MY SPELLING I, TRY.
No comments:
Post a Comment