Can you be my one true love the one I have waited for for all time? Could you be the one I need to make day by day? I think about you every day, and as I do it makes my heart miss a beat at the thought of your face! Oh where do I start! Your face, your lips, your body next to mine, as we kiss and hold one another with love so raw and fine! You are my one true love. The one I can not simpley live with out, the one I can tell all my troubles too, and never have to think twice about what I say. The one that if I die tommorow you would morn for me through out the rest of your days! I want to support you in all you do, even if that means sometimes doing things that I would not normaly do. You are my equel, my companion in all lifes matters, the one I want to ride the roller coster with on lifes up's, and downs! My love, my pasion, my lips true mate! Come to me and never stray! For if you do I will not feel accoplished! My wonderful you, be soulful, be real, be all you are, and that will be all I'll ever need! The start of a new, and a never ending road, I devote my haert to you my one true love!
Loved by:------------------------------------------
In love with:------------------------------------------
Date given:------------------------------------------
Your age:------------------------------------------
my age:-----------------------------------------
The first time I feel in love with you:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

No comments:
Post a Comment